Honoring How Women Lead in Diverse Cultures
In conjunction with Meet USA Mentoring Program · Saudi Arabia
August 13, 2015 | 5:30 – 7:30pm
Come join our outstanding panel of diverse ethnic backgrounds, as panel members share their inspiring stories of their lives’ journeys and how they used their intuition as a powerful tool to guide them to overcome challenges and perceived defeats. They’ll discuss what they learned by gathering and listening to their fore mothers. You’ll hear what they’ve learned:
- By honoring their cultural ways
- Using their intuition to direct their leadership
- Managing their stress
- Gaining understanding to make new choices
- Pursuing new possibilities
You’ll leave energized and inspired to tap more deeply into your intuitive reservoir, value your cultural ways to guide and direct you on your life’s journey.
The event marks the conclusion of HWW’s Meet USA · Saudi Arabia program, an Art of Honoring Leadership Development Program taking place in July and August in the Twin Cities with four Saudi Arabian women participants.
Proceeds to fund the Art of Honoring Leadership Development College Mentoring Program.
- Lisa Lenton, Moderator, Senior Vice President, Operations Area Manager,
Wells Fargo Equipment Finance
- Esra Assery, Founder and Managing Director, eTree, Community Outreach Program Consultant, Tatweer Education Holding Company, Saudi Arabia
- Roda Hassan, Sourcing Specialist, Target Corporation
- Shehla Mushtaq, Senior Director Program Management, Optum Technology
- Candace Steele Flippin, VP of Public Relations/External Communications,
St. Jude Medical
- Networking & Refreshments: 5:30 P.M.
- Event: 6:00 P.M. – 7:30 P.M.
Bailey Hall – Rock Bottom Room, University of Minnesota, St. Paul Campus
1458 N. Cleveland Ave, St. Paul, MN
View the event flyer.
If you are registering for more than one person, after placing an item below in your cart and after clicking the Checkout button on the next page, please provide the following for each attendee within the ‘Note to seller’ field at the end of the form before clicking the Pay button.
- Attendee Name
- Attendee Email Address
Students & Senior members: $25 (Please call 651-730-0900.)
Questions? Please email us or call 651-730-0900.