Join the outstanding panel of Women’s Health Clinic physicians from Mayo Clinic, Rochester, and discover the path to a healthier and more energetic personal and professional life.
|Panelists from Mayo Women’s Health Clinic:
Pictured (left to right): Carol Kuhle, D.O. MPH;
Stephanie S. Faubion, M.D.;
Jordan Rullo, PhD, LP; and Richa Sood, M.D.
You will learn:
- What resiliency means and its importance in adapting to life’s challenges.
- How mindfulness can change your response to stress.
- How incorporating the medical with psychological aspects of care can help navigate the transitions in life.
- How our reaction to stress can impact personal relationships, sexual desire and response.
Panel members include:
- Carol Kuhle, D.O. MPH, Women’s Health Clinic – Moderator
- Jordan Rullo, PhD, LP, Psychologist, Sex Therapist, Women’s Health Clinic
- Richa Sood, M.D., Women’s Health Clinic
- Stephanie S. Faubion, M.D., Director, Office of Women’s Health and Women’s Health Clinic
Date: Friday, November 14, 2014
Midland Hills Country Club
2001 Fulham Street
7:30 a.m. – Registration, Networking & Continental Breakfast
8:00 to 9:30 a.m. – Program
Come early to network and meet our panelists!
• Members: $25
• Guests: $35
• Qualified Students: (Please call 651-730-0900) $15