Breakfast at the Blu
January 24, 2014
7:30 a.m. Registration & Networking
Program: 8:00 to 9:00 a.m.
Radisson BLU, MOA 2100 Killebrew Drive
Bloomington, MN 55425
- Hear how The Art of Honoring College Leadership Mentoring Program impacts lives
- Discover how you can contribute to the continued success of the program
- Meet and network with great women
- Enjoy delicious food
You’ll leave feeling energized, inspired and mobilized to help first-generation college women from all cultures lead and achieve personal success. A portion of this event’s proceeds are used to provide mentee student scholarships.
This program pairs selected high-performing female students with successful female corporate leaders. Over eight months, mentees cultivate professional skills, build relationships and gain career knowledge by developing their personal Roadmap to Success plan. Students leave with a support network, connections and plan to help them seek an inspiring and fulfilling career.
Registration (all attendees):
- $15 ($10 of your registration fee is donated to student scholarships)
- Promote your organization: $250 for a table of 10
- Register online at: www.honoringwomenworldwide.org
Fabulous Door Prizes!
- Radisson BLU One-night Stay & Shopping Package
- One-hour Career Coaching Session
- Two tickets to the June 2014 Event
Thank you to our event sponsor: